- Only applicable to credits received from courses completed before admission to TMU.
- Course credit transfer must be completed before the application deadline in the academic year of admission. Over-time application will not be accepted.
If Students wish apply for suspension in the academic year of admission, they must complete credit transfer before suspension. It will not be accepted after resumption.
Students who fail to complete applications in accordance with relevant preceding regulations, thus affecting their rights, shall be held liable for the consequences that such actions may cause.
- Courses taken after enrollment, including those where students have received grades or dropped out, are not eligible for course credit waiver.
- If program/ department approves to waive any course credits of TMU with the course of pre-school, whatever the one or combine multiple courses of pre-school, this course of pre-school will not be approved to waive anymore.
- Students who apply for course credit transfer shall be subject to the following 2 steps:
(1) Complete online application at the Academic& Student Affairs Information System and click “SEND”.
(2) Submit a hard copy of transcript for all semesters from the home school.
If the applicant does not complete all steps within the given timeframe, the application will be considered unsuccessful and will not be accepted.
Please refer to the following table for instructions on applications for course credit transfer:
|Online Application||1. Date: 9:00 AM, August 29th, 2023 – 5:00 PM, September 1st, 2023.
Over-time application will not be accepted.
2. Upload the digital document include of transcript for all semesters and syllabus, and course weight and hours from the home school (only accept pdf file). The digital document must be clear by scanning, do not take photo. Otherwise the application will not be accepted.
3. If score of the transcript from the previous school is not percentile, please provide the Grade Legend.
|Submitting hard copy of transcript||1. Date: 9:00 AM, August 29th, 2023 – 5:00 PM, September 1st, 2023.
2. Must send or personally deliver the original transcripts of home school for all semesters to the Registration Section in Xinyi Campus. Must enclose the transcripts in an envelope and mark the following information: “Application for credits transfer, student ID number, and student name”. Please note that transcripts of the current semester/year will not be accepted.
|Confirm Result||Please confirm at the Academic & Student Affairs Information System on term begins second week|
|Contact Information||886-2-2736-1661 ext. 2110-2118
【Q & A about Credts Transfer/Waiver】Link: https://lurl.cc/QCboRs